My names Catherine, I have 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs and quite a lot of fish.
I have been studying animals for three years and in June 2013 I completed my Animal Management Level 3 Diploma. I am currently waiting to start a Animal Nursing Assistant course in September and decide it would be a nice idea to start a blog about my animals, mostly they will consist of my kitten Tippy, with videos and pictures of him growing and his first experiences of being an adult cat. I will also post pictures of my guinea pigs when I clean them, groom them and just generally of their day to day life.
I hope to help people with any questions they may have about my animals or how to care for their animals and recommendations for things. Feel free to ask me anything!!
I'm always buying new things for my animals so I aim to start a YouTube channel and start monthly reviews and favourites of things I have bought for my pets or things they are enjoying i.e treats, food etc.
I've worked in Goddard's Vet Group on a voluntary basis for 3 years. My main jobs were to socialize with the animals that came in and make sure they were happy. Vets are scary places for your pets so I always like making sure they were comfortable and as relaxed as possible!
I've had the delight in hand rearing kittens on more than one occasion and its the most wonderful thing I've ever done! They smell of a combination of cat milk and baby powder! Wonderful!
Apart from animals which take up the majority of my time, I like to cook different things and experiment with different spices and herbs! I also like to bake! Cakes are amazing so I'm often getting the flour out and baking up a banana cake or a marble swirl cake!
My Favourite is Victoria sponge!
One of my all time favourite things to do is go to concerts or festivals! I like to go to at least one a year. I go to the theater occasionally too, I have an obsession with Wicked and I've only seen it once so far but I'd love to see it again. I love the song 'Gravity'.
My next post will be more 'animaly' but I thought I would let you know a bit about myself before I started rambling on about my pets! If you enjoyed my first post feel free to follow me on twitter or instagram or post a comment if you have any questions about animals or myself!
Thankss!
Cat
x

No comments:
Post a Comment