So I was planning on uploading my first vlog onto youtube today. However, after realising my camera quality was not as good as I thought it was I'll have to wait until day time to record, or simply just buy a better camera! I will upload one as soon as possible!
In the meantime I'll post up some videos of my cats and I was planning on doing a video on how I clean my guinea pigs so hopefully that will still go ahead and will be uploaded on the weekend! I'll also still blog and keep you up dated on my pets!
Feel free to still ask questions!
Feel free to still ask questions!
![]() |
| Tippy & I So as I may be looking for a new camera, a better one for vlogging, possibly records in HD?! I would like some recommendations, pleaseee! Thanks Guys! Cat xx |

Hey :) Cute cat :) I have nominated you for a Liebster Award :) check out my blog post for more info :) http://itsalittlebitfunnythisfeelinginside.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html and if you aren't sure what it is, then google it :) that's what I had to do haha x
ReplyDelete