Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Timmy, Bella, Tink & Tippy Video

Hello! So I've put together a little compilation of some video clips I had of my cats! I think it really shows you the common things that each of them get up to most of the day! It's only short! But I thought it would be really lovely just to show you them a bit more clearly than just a photo!
The quality of some of the clips are really quite terrible! It's because I was filming on my old coolpix camera or my phone! I'm going to get some better quality ones on my new camera which is a lot better and record in 1080p! 
Anyway hope you enjoy and dont forget to give it a thumbs up if you like it & subscribe too so you can see no sooner I upload my next video!
Thanks Guys!


Cat 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment