 |
| Reading Festival, Main Stage. |
Well! It's been awhile, hasn't it. Sorry about that folks, as I think I mentioned last blog it's been a bit of a busy summer! In the beginning of summer we had BBQ's and days out etc, and then towards the end of summer my mother pulled a muscle in her back and was unable to move around properly so I was pretty busy helping her with general stuff! Also! I went to Reading Festival (Sunday only) for those of you who don't know what that is its basically a music festival which is 3 days long and people camp as well.
I've also been unwell, actually it's ongoing at the moment. I've been having physiotherapy for a problem i thought was in my hips, which basically stops me from walking pretty much and is just really painful. At the moment they seem to think its actually a problem with my back so I've got exercises to help improve my muscles in the lower back which should then help my hips...(not so sure about that) At the moment i'm having difficulty actually doing these exercises as my hip keeps seizing up and for the first time during all of this my lower back hurts?! So I've gone to the doctor with one painful problem to be sorted out and they've given me another pain, nice one. So anyway a long story short i'm finding it hard to get around and move about, oh and on top of all that they've told me not to do a lot of walking or standing!!
Enough about me, How are the animals doing?
Well Tippy has nearly finished his meds, in fact i'm taking him to the vets next week to get bloods taken which will tell us if we have eradicated the calicivirus! So fingers crossed its all gone and he can start living a normal kitten life. As for how hes doing, i'm not sure. He's really fussy about eating and sometimes seems as if he is struggling to eat, and then will leave half of his food which is a bit worrying seen as he is already pretty skinny. I'll be asking the vet about his weight too, if its not so bad then I wont worry about it and just let him carry on how he is. At last the cage has gone hooray! He's now a normal cat, going in and out the cat flap whenever he pleases, which to my surprise and delight isn't all that often! I thought he would be out all day and night but he mostly stays in at night (thank god) and during the day he just potters around the garden or jumps on the shed roofs, he doesn't seem to go far at all! At least he has the option to go out during the night if he wants too, and, we've got rid of the litter tray! Woop Woop!! He is now doing his business outside! Which he should be now as he is a year old.

Timmy, is having a bad one. We had an outbreak of fleas, which we dealt with quickly, got the house sprays, the cats spotted on and just made sure they were gone! But Timmy...he's quite a hard cat to spot on or give a tablet too and he had pretty much stopped eating food with stuff in it so the tablet was a no no, I had no choice but to attempt to spot him on with some frontline which he was eating, it worked! But he was freaking out after and still is. He had a moment in the front room where I thought he was having a seize or some kind of fit, but he was just trying to bit himself clean, it was really traumatic! Since then he has refused to come in the front room and is constantly grooming. The house and all the cats are flea free but he's just not having any of it. It's got to the point where he's grooming so much he's making himself bald...which is really bad. I'm keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't infect those areas but he's such a tricky cat to get to the vet that i'm dreading it if one does get infected, I think i'd have to call out a vet to my home to check him instead of take him. He seems fine in himself, still eating, still wanting strokes but he wont come in the front room and is either in the kitchen or outside. I'll keep you all updated on how he's doing anyway. Him and Tippy are getting on really well now that Tippy has grown up as you can see from the picture they're sharing some yummy fresh chicken.
Amber, Bella & Tink
These guys are all doing fine. Amber is doing great after the loss of Trixie, we have cuddles a few times a week and she squeaks when its treat time! Still unsure on whether to get her a friend or not! Let me know in the comment what you think on this matter.
Tink is as crazy as every, running around the house and getting under the duvet at night. My boyfriend is still her favorite though, she loves to lay next to his laptop or anywhere near him to be honest, he's like her best human friend!
Bella is just Bella, meowing, needy and a grumpy old lady! But still cute! She sleeps on the floor next to my bed every night without fail. She still gets attacked by a crazy Tinkerbell every now and again but she gives her a hiss and a whack and it's all over.
So I think that's it! Everything that's been happening (which isn't a lot in terms of animals). I'm thinking of posting up some general stuff of what I've been doing, maybe not always animal related?! Let me know what you think! Its pretty tricky being able to do a blog post every week or every other day on the animals, they don't really do much, and now Tippy is coming to the end of his meds (hopefully) it might all get a bit same old same old. I'm going to do a few product reviews on things I've bought for Amber soon so you have that to look forward too!
I will probably post up a general blog too this week, its my birthday on Sunday so I might do a blog about my birthday...day?!
Thanks for reading guys! Hope your all okay, feel free to leave any comments or questions below!
Cat
x
No comments:
Post a Comment