Hey guys!
Its been ages since I've posted anything i admit, but i will get back into it now! Its been a bit hepatic here recently! I'll fill you in in a proper blog I'll post up after this one, I'll do one on Tippy and then on the guinea pigs as they have been poorly recently! Trixie is still poorly but I plan on taking her to the vet!
Anyway this was just a quick one letting you all know that I'm back, I've downloaded the app on my phone so now I'll be able to post up anything that happens and I may even start a daily blog just generally on all the animals, it will probably consist of mostly pictures as I'm pretty sure I take at least one picture every day of one of them!
Keep your eyes open for my new blog!
Cat
x
No comments:
Post a Comment